Love 18's Showcase @ Gurney on Saturday...

I went to Gurney on Sat for the short series "Love 18";s showcase as the main actors were there...The 2 guyz in the movie,that is Chin from Thailand and oso Chen Ze Yao from Malaysia..
2 young and hot guyz..!
Hmm...I went wif my mum and one of my secondary's schoolmate!Joanne was there too but she arrived late..
As the show goes on...Chin sand Chen sang the theme songs of the series...
Gosh...Both of them are charming!!especially Chin..He's really hot..!!
After the songs,time for games..
Believe me,u won't want to know wat happened and i will not tell u too!!
Is a damn embarrassing nite for me..It turns into nitemare..!!
However,Chin really a hot guy and he is charming as well as Chen,Malaysian guy who jz 18 yrs old...Young little kid..Hehe..!!
Here..i upload some of the pics to let u all see those 2 hot guyz..!!

This is Chin...Handsome?


Chin acting cute...Owh,He is cute,rite?


Chen is on the right...He is cute too...!!


Last but not least...Both of them...


Sorry..I did not take Chen's pics alone...hehe

Comments

Popular Posts