Things that happened recently!!

A happy thing happened yesterday that is I finally released from the BAR of

license!!
I can now drive without putting a P on my vehicles!!haha!!
No fears no doubt!!

But there are a few sad things that happened too!
First of all is that i got bad neighbours!!
I know there are duty of care between neighbourhood...that is neighbourhood principle {Donoghue v Stevenson} but in my residential area,there are no dty of care between neighbours!
But neighbourhood principle only have to apply on my family!
I have dogs at home and my neighbours keep on complaining that the dogs are noisy or whatever!
they even said that putting dogs in the house may cause quarreling between family members!
Wat a superstitious statement!!
Then they,when their plants or watever got stole by thief,they will ask my mum whether when my dogs bark,did v see someone steal their things!!
WTF!Y should my dogs take care of their property!!

Another thing is that,my brother bought new car,my mum got her own car and there are an old junk that use to be spare for my family in case dun have car to use..
My neighbours keep on asking us to sell off the car!
As our car parks in front of the house or pavement of the road beside(use as parking space)
they said it will cause inconvenience to them!
They even try to scratch my bro's car and oso put something at the pavement there not to let people park the car there!!
i dun think the neighbourhood principle could apply here!!
I dun owe a duty of care to them!!
even if i saw some thief try to break in their house,i will never call the police neither them!!
Once,when my neighbour's another house opposite their own house got break in by some thief,my mum went and called them and what in reply is that they criticise my mum as too conceited!!
WTF!!When your house got break in by someone and your neighbour try to tell u,this is what u said?!!
too conceited?
OK!!Even if the house burned down,v should not be conceited to tell them..
V should wait until the houses cant be seen anymore,then v tell them that their house had burned down!!
Oh,yea!!
This is wat it means by not conceited!!

Haiz..how come i have such kind of neighbours?
i rather buy a house without neighbours or maybe a villa at the urban area!!

Comments

Popular Posts