A day that pass so fast...

Today me and my mum went to my cousin brother's house to gather together wif other my cousin sisters and oso nieces and nephews...
I brought my laptop and my internet modem there too..
And my 3rd cousin sister~Rosie and fourth cousin sister~Lorinna have theirs too..
Then after eating my brunch,i start sitting on the floor to on9 as there's no place for me at the table..haha!
Before that,i had copied a game named Fishdom {Game that i copied from Joanne..} for Rosie and then she transfer to Lorinna..
Then,one of my nephew~Jeffrey played it in Lorinna's laptop and Rosie played in hers..
After a while,my cousin brother~Johnny joined and said that Fishdom is a childish game that need not use our brain to play it!!{Wat a foul statement!}
After a while,he asked his son,that is Jeffrey to let him try to play!
Since then,he started playing from bout 4 smtg till 8 o'clock!{I thought he said that is a childish game..?}
haha!
I m not playing coz i m downloading themes,ringtones and songs for Lorinna!
Then,for bout 5 hours,v facing the laptop without noticing that it already dark outside!!

Actually this post is jz crapping bout wat i done today...
Turned Johnny's house to Cyber Cafe!!
wahaha...~!
That's all for today..
I have Business Studies class at ATC tomorow!!
Got to go!!
Adios!!

Comments

Popular Posts