My Electronic Organ...

I bought an electronic organ from my neighbour years ago..
i oni bought it for RM300 coz that's all i can giv since i was jz 9 years old that time..
although i dun reli noe how to play it well but i can play some songs without looking at the book or theory..

I din play it for wuite some time bcoz i hav no time..
but today,i feel like playing some songs..so i switch it on..
but wat i get is jz a terrible response from the electronic organ..
it cat be played anymore coz some "idiot" spoiled it!
i feel so damn angry and sad..
it is the first expensive things i bought it wif my own money..
so i asked my brother coz oni him and his little daughter will touch my electronic organ...
And he claimed dat it was spoiled when his daughter wanna play it days ago..

WTF!!!
if it was spoiled earlier,he should tell me but not until i realise it then tell me that he knows it b4 dat!!
i feel so fed up and feel like beat someone up...
his daughter is jz 1+ kid..
but it is her parents responsible to take care of her not to spoiled ppl's things..
but what i noe is dat no matter her parents nor my parents...they dun reli care what she had done to things..
eventhough she spoiled many things before..they will still praised her and say to her dat she is so clever and watever!!
this is not the way of teaching children..
they jz tell her everything she did r correct..

i ady told them...
this is the last time i tolerate wif them...
if next time she make something wrong and they duwan to correct her..
i will jz scold or even beat if there's nececsity of doin so..
i dun care who the hell her parents or my parents coz i cant stand anymore..
if they dun like..
then they better teach their daughter to stay away from me and my things...
if not..
i will do wat i said..

i m not afraid to say this..
i hate her!!!
bcoz she is totally not a cute little girl
she is a destroyer and oso a naughty kid..
i cant stand her!!!

Comments

Popular Posts