Disappointment all over...

Today i went and take my result in my college..
I went late bcoz of some reason...and i miss many things dat happened in between...
When i reach Penang,i first went and find my classmate and oso my ex-room mate,Joanne!
She seem so sad and she sound sad on the phone when i called her before i went there.
I dunno how to comfort her as i will oso be the same as her if i face the same situation!
After a while,i walk from her hostel to my college and collect my result!!
I thought i will cry out rite after i see my result but i don't!!
The front counter girl told my bout retaking the exam or watever hack she said,i duncare and i dun have the mood to listen to her!!
After that,i saw my ex-housemate,Sharmini,and v went to Joanne's hostel together.(Actually is to comfort Joanne coz i saw her so sad)
In her hostel,v grumble and complaining bout everything v fed up wif to each other..

After a period of time,i receive a call from Roxanne..
She called to ask me bout my result and not to kepo but to concern!!
i noe dat her result is not good to but i dun reli expect that she is the one comfort me back..
I noe dat i should't cry but i cant stand my tears from dropping and keep on dripping until i cant control myself!!
It has been a long time since the last time i cry terribly!
Roxanne,Joanne and Sharmini tried to comfort me but i reli cant control myself!!
After a while,then i back to normal!!

I think failure in my result is very bad and sad to me but i m happy coz i hav known frenz dat reli concern bout me from the heart and frenz dat reli stay wif me when i m in the worst situation!!
Thanks to all of u~Joanne,Roxanne,Sharmini and others that i noe in AL jan 2008 claz!!
I love all of u!!
Muackz....(^0^)

Comments

fruitpong said…
NVM.... Try it again.... Kampateh........ You must keeping buck up .....Coz disappointed are just a kind of feeling only. But we must work more hard to reach the success. kampateh
Unknown said…
sob sob ... steph ... don't be sad ... we can do it together ... sigh .. we will prove to people out there ... ok ?? GAMBATEH !!!

Popular Posts