Fukuoka - Intro

So i purchased a flight ticket back in December 2018 when there's Free Seat promo on Airasia.

It was 2 in the morning when I browse the app just for fun and noticed that there's a new route to FUK.

So without knowing where is it, just simply choose a date in order to check the price of the return ticket.

Surprised me that it only cost 400++. Trying to confirmed the price, so i proceed till the payment page and it is really just cost 400++ including all the taxes.

However, due to the sleepiness in me, I did not continue with the initial payment and returned to the first page.

This time, i choose 2 dates that seem appealing to me, and proceed till payment. And I forgot whether did i key in the OTP on the payment and I continue to sleep as the next day I still need to wake up to go to work.

On the next morning, I received messages on itinerary confirmed and payment confirmed.

OMG!! I bought the ticket and it was for 12 days to a place called Fukuoka in Japan!!!
Solo Trip to Japan is confirmed!!


Will share more on the trip next blog!!

Comments

Popular Posts