My recent life~

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. It is being abandoned. Sorry.
Many things had happened since the last update.

I became homeless for several months before I found this place that fulfill my "harsh" requirement.
That fucking bitch didn't return the money she should and I sworn to her suffering.

Fortunately, I have several friends that willing to help me when I feel so miserable. A big thanks to Jun Jun, Derick, Chris, Tee Siang and others who helped me during that suffering moment of my life. Will create a post specially for you guys soon.

I stayed for couple of months with Jun Jun at his newly rented Studio Suite in Petaling Jaya. Yay, I get to experience the short period of time enjoying the "luxury" style of living. Although just "tumpang" for several months, but I do like the place so much. Miss the environment, and of course my housemate, Jun Jun.

Meanwhile, I was finding job to step out to this society and guess what. I am shortlisted for interview and straight away get the offer after my first interview. Although I am so happy to know that I am being offered but at the same time I am wandering whether should I accept it, After considering, I finally decided accept the offer.

I started to work in the company name Techsap ASP Sdn Bhd as a HR Executive specializing in Recruitment. I found a place to stay in SS2 which provide the minimum requirement that I am looking for, air-conditioned with affordable rental.

I passed my probation in the company and get my first bonus which is the performance review incentive. I am glad that I did perform productively during my few months of work, I get increment in January 2016 and feel happy cause I am still in the company although many people thought I would leave within 3 months.


Comments

Popular Posts