My GALZ~

After the BOYS~
now is the GALS turn~
but then~We do not have many girls thou~
Just 5 of us~including myself~
But then,i will still put up~

First of all~
We had our Dai Ka Jie~
Since we have Dai Lou, of course need one Dai Ka Jie~
Ms.Tung Yin Yin~
As you can see~The Dai Ka Jie pose~hahaha!!!
Yin Yin seem to be a very quiet and mature person until we had mix together, only know that she is totally different from her outlook~She is the "insane" type~reli can "siao" kao kao~But then she is a good friend for a pillow talk~or better to say as "car talk"~Thanks Yin Yin for fetching me back at first when I was not driving~

Next is Ms.Jo Lynn Khoo's turn~
The close "Girlfriend" of mine during the time I enter the college~
We went through lots of time together and even "sleep" together~hahaha!!
The only person's place where I overnight at after I "drunk"???
This is her pic when we went to Breeks for lunch together for the first time~
No doubt she will think of killing me after seeing this picture~!!!muahahaha~~What a immature look~!!
The third girl in our gang is our Ms.Chan Ker Ying~
The girl which look like 14 but studying in college ady~
Although we have not reli get very close to each other~but then, we still friends in the same gang~
U still one of the important part of my memories~
Just miss the time we were in your house, ordering delivery, watch movie, online, chat and see u dance~
And the most important, u gave the song for our gang~ABRACADABRA!!
Will u be the next to kill me??Muahaha~~This was taken in Breeks too~
Hmm~the last girl to be mentioned is the one owez being blur~~
Although she is not from our sem too but then she get closed to us quite fast~
She is the type where can be influenced easily and also panic easily~
She loves shopping and day dreaming~hahaha!!
But she has the attraction where whenever u r with her, u will be laughing and sometimes "Pek Chek" with her~
Our Yogurt Mui~Ms.Lim Zhi Wei
This pic taken by Derick Jianz~So, Mui, dun kill me if u feel this pid boh sui~kill CK~!hahaha~

That's all for my Galz~
I feel glad to know all of u in IICP in these 3 years time~
Although there are sorrow in between, but then it has passed~
I am sure we had a better future~So, why should we care bout the upset pass??
Let us welcome out bright future~
These memories will owez accompany us grow up~
Thanks to u gals for making my diploma life meaningful~
Love ya'll!!Muacks~~~ heart

Comments

Popular Posts