My 11.11.11

Just wanna update little bout my 11.11.11~
This is a special day though,but then i still have to wake up at 6am in the morning to attend my Microeconomics class...
As I have an appointment with someone come from KL,so after class,I went to meet him, Ethan n his friend, Alex..

I brought them to eat the famous Indian Mee Goreng at Bangkok Lane,Pulau Tikus..
This is Alexis first time in Penang and he likes spicy food..but then he could be very affected with the spiciness..so it is kinda fun seeing him eat while sweating and 'fighting' the spiciness..

Then i bring them to Pinang Peranakan Mansion to have nice photograph shooting there..
Next after that I drop them back to their hotel and I went to Penang Times Square for the new opening Full House Lifestyle cafe.
I m kinda disappointed with the service there and the quality of food~
I ordered Ice Blended Mango,but they say Mango is out of stock~SO i change to Strawberry~They said the stock haven't reach~Then How bout Peach~The same thing happen~At last I m force to order Lavender which taste little weird to me~

Then I waited for about 45 minutes only the food arrived. I tasted it~The sauce was not bad but the chicken~hmm~Too hard, not cooked, taste like the haven't defrost it well~

Although not a really good day,but still consider ok loh~
That's all I wanna say bout my 11.11.11~

Comments

Popular Posts