KL 1 day trip with course mate..

As me and my mum got fireflyz flight ticket from the games we participated in MyFM,
me and my course mate have planned to go on KL one day trip since months ago~
However, plan will never success without including circumstances happened~
As me the one who had some argument with others~seem that the trip is not that happy thou~But however, there's still some memories that can never forget~
so, let the picture tell the story~


He is Wilson~He is not from my sem but he is still my coursemate~My junior~
This pic is taken in a shop when we first arrive at Berjaya Times Square.


This is taken after we walked around 1 hour to search for food and end up eating at a Wantan noodle restaurant in Sungei Wang Plaza.


CK took this pic with his camera while we used his new HTC Incredible S as effect to this photo~how was it?nice??


This was taken in front of Pavilion by Wilson~I know I look dumb in this pic~Ignore me~See the nice view at the back~!!


Here we are~The main destination we go in to Pavilion~hehe!!
Tokyo Street~U can feel the environment of Japan's street here~!!I love it~


Big Red Lantern middle of the mall~!!


Me and the Red Lantern~Taken by Wilson with my lousy Samsung Beat DJ~haha


My turn to be photographer for Wilson~(Quality is rather low as it just taken with a 3.2MP phone camera)


Overall look of the Tokyo Street~


Guess what is inside this??
hmm~~


There's many choices~I really wish that I could have the chances to try all!!!


These are the Mochi!!I just love the way they displayed it~


This is my choice at last~Looks drooling to u??haha


This pic was taken by CK's HTC Incredible S in front of the Japanese special roll's stall~Oni 7 of us~2 of them went pak tor ady~


This UFO is specially used at Snowflake the desert house~This kind of toy is commonly used in Taiwan~But in Malaysia,it is seldom used~


This one very nice~With the jelly "bird nest" and the blended ice~I'm Lovin it~


Finally,9 of us take this group pic in the Subang airport!!

After the trip,it is time to face the reality and prepare for the coming semester~!!
I know this will be a tough one~but I m prepare to face it!!

Last but not least~I would like to thank a few of my friends who accompany me through the bad time I had~
Dennis,My bro Ryan,my dear Wendy,My darling Emily,北极熊 and others who console me and accompany me during the time~Thanks all!Muacks~love ya!!<3 <3

Comments

Popular Posts