Y I am always the person who got blamed???

I am a human being too~
Y should i get blamed for these ridiculous thing!!!!??
I m tend to help everyone and tend to make way for all of you in order to clear the confusion.
and now,i want to know~y?y?
y no one appreciate my help and started to blame me?!!!
I hate it~
first of all,by sharing info with everyone in FB,and at last,i was blamed by the lecturer and someone who has no related with it~

now,time to study,and our class has not replaced~
someone saying it's tmr,someone say another date~
I was confuse and i asked the correct person,but what i get in return is just frustration from him and now,someone say that i might get everyone in trouble!!!what the fuck!!!who get who into trouble??
I m not only the person who asked!!
I m frustrated too!!

Comments

Popular Posts