hmm...

It has been long time since i last updated my blog..So sorry...!
Now i am a little confuse what should i do?

Firstly, jz wanna update with my latest schedule.!
I went for several show since last time i told in my post..
Last week,i went to Queensbay for the gathering with the MyFM DJs,then having fun with the cruisers until late at nite.
This week, i went to the My Penang show @ Explanade and it turns into disappointment as the organizer is so sucks (sorry for saying so,coz it is reli sucks).The lady which in charge of the whole show makes the VIP people so disappointed.
There are people who called in MyFM and won the ticket for the show hardly but end up sitting far far away from the stage which cant reli see clearly or take nice pictures during the show as that lady let whose who has no ticket and those who bought the cheapest ticket in the area where it is blocking the view of the VIP..
I bought 2 tickets which cost me RM28 per ticket and end up taking no pictures of it with the worst mood during the whole show!!
Not only me,but many of them fed up with the whole event!

Ok..that's all for the show..Now,there's a decision i need to make..
This Tuesday,My frenz named KY is celebrating her birthday in Penang.AS i m staying in BM,there'll be problem for me to travel back after the party as they said it might be very very late after they finish the celebration. Noe i have oni 2 choice,that is staying in one of my frenz house or ask my mum to fetch me in the midnite!But the second choice is totally out except i excused myself much more earlier than ever..
If the first choice,i m afraid that i would trouble my frenz..what should i do??!

Comments

Popular Posts