Birthday!!

Today is my birthday!!Although it is not as fun as passed year but i think this is what mature birthday is!Frenz are all around and bz while college frenz are bz with their own works!!
No matter what,i have a fun birthday today though!I went and watch the movie casting by My FM DJs and Astro's host which I can be consider as very familiar with!

Although this is their first time acting and this is the first Chinese movie on show and it can be said as VERY VERY VERY successful!!I love all the character in the movie especially Jack Lim,Vivian Tok and Royce Tan!!They are so natural while acting in the movie and it is so comfortable to see them acting something quite different from their own personalities!Hope that there will be more good movies from our Malaysian Chinese!!Jia you Jia you!!

Beside present from my mum,i did not receive any from others but i think my best present is that i have to accompany me goin through my birthday!!hehe

tomorrow goin to REDBOX with my new college frenz..Quite excited bout it!!Hope that everything goes smoothly!!Have fun everyone oh!!hehe..

ok,I got to do my assignment coz need to pass out next week!!Haiz...
bye bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts