A bad decision..!

I shouldn't be wif him since earlier..
Is my fault!!
I can't blame anyone...

Although i feel sad too but luckily not as sad as the relationdhip b4 dis...
no matter what,he is not the one i love the most!
the guy dat i love the most is HKH...


He is really a gentleman!
He never hurt me but still care for me even he left the school!
The best present i ever receive is the present he gav me on my 17th birthday!
He cares for me very much!

There's one time when i got hurt a little on my finger,he got so panic n rush to get something for me..
He also comfort me when i feel pain n oso when i m upset
I love him so much n even can remember how he response on whatever situation..
He is the first guy dat take me on motorbike...
He would accompany me whenever i need him...

He taught me how to tie the scouting knots n oso help me in many ways..
V used to be together in the store room n do our things without any interuption n oso arguement!
He is a honest boy..
He used to mix wif some frenz dat owez say bad words n once i scolded him of saying those words,he din do it agn in front of me..!

Although now v r no longer meet each other...
However,he is still in my heart...
I will never forget him in my whole life!!
He is the one dat i love the most!!

I LOVE YOU...HKH!!

Comments

Popular Posts